At Randori MMA & Jiu Jitsu, our staff is highly trained and experienced. All staff members hold national or international titles, and are well versed on the carefully chosen curriculum that we teach.
Our instructors rely on a wide array of expertise to help our students succeed. The instructors at Randori hold ranks and certifications in disciplines such as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, kickboxing, Muay Thai, and JKD/Kali. Other specializations include Sport/Performance Nutrition as well as Strength and Conditioning.
Our instructors (click on name for bio):
- Leo Valdes, 3rd Degree Black Belt Jiu Jitsu & Judo/Founder and Head Instructor
- Coach Josh/ 2nd Degree Black Belt/Adult & Juniors Instructor
- Coach Troy/ 1st Degree Black Belt/Adult Instructor
- Coach Aaron/ 2nd Degree Black Belt/Adult & Juniors Instructor
- Coach Al/ Black Belt
- Coach Anna/Juniors and Little Ninas Instructor
- Coach Dennis Hough/Brown Belt/Adult & Juniors Instructor
- Gabe Salinas/MMA
11545 183rd Pl. Unit 112, Orland Park, IL 708-803-0327