Each student has to choose 1 partner for the entire test. You must schedule the day and time with Leo Valdes. You will have the whole month to schedule and take the test. The test fee is $75 per student; if you pass, you will be given your purple belt and a certificate. If you fail, you may repeat the test with the consent of your instructor. You will need to be able to explain the technique’s as you perform them. All results will be given on the belt ceremony day (TBA).
Posture- Passing- Mount- Submit
- Spider Guard
- Half Guard
- 2 hands between the legs.
- 1 Free passing
Sweep- Mount or Take the Back- Submit
- 1 Half guard
- 1 Closed guard
- 1 Butterfly guard
- 1 Spider guard
- 1 Guard arm bar while opponent defending triangle.
2 Submissions with Double Attack
- Arm Bar
- Choke using legs
- Clock choke (no hooks) with opponent in turtle.
- 2 Side Submissions with double attacks for each submission.
- Standing Guillotine Defense.
- Guillotine defense (From the Guard).
- Free self defense move.
- 3 Takedowns Defense (opponent ends on bottom).
3 Random questions asked by Instructor.